Royal Correspondent Omid Scobey Transfer confirmed on Friday, November 20, after the sun mentioned Harry and Meghan have transferred all of their possessions from the property in Windsor, England.
“Frogmore Cottage Still [the couple’s] Reside in the UK and they are delighted to be able to open their home to Princess Eugenie and Jack as they are Start their own family,” The Searching for freedom author chirpCiting a source in Sussex. “They have not moved and will stay home during UK visits.”
Scooby added In a story Harper’s Bazaar It is believed that the prospective parents will not pay rent for the 20-room residence on the Queen’s Windsor estate, and that the decision to live there has been discussed with other members of the royal family.
Harry’s grandmother Queen Elizabeth II Talented prince and first suit Star with Five-bedroom cottage In 2018, the same year the couple got married and announced that they are expecting their first child.
The 19th-century home underwent extensive renovations costing $ 3.1 million, which Harry (36) and Meghan (39) paid for a sovereignty grant after they stepped down from the royal family earlier this year. The husband will still retain financial responsibility for the cottage, according to Scooby.
Harry and Meghan moved to California after stepping back from their official royal roles at the end of March and He bought a nine-bedroom, 16-bath house In Montecito, California for $ 14.65 million in June.
The couple and their 17-month-old son, ArchieShe stayed in the United States amid the coronavirus pandemic. Harry was hoping to return home to England to see his family and tell an insider Us weekly Earlier this month Frogmore Cottage was “outfit” For a family of three but plans have changed.
“Everyone was looking to catch upAnd also Archie, “a source said exclusively we After the news that the toddler and his parents will remain in the US during the holidays. “They are looking to get the most out of things regardless.”
On a video call with Rugby Football League staff and volunteers in August, Harry said so He “definitely” plans to return To England. He added, “I would have already returned had it not been for COVID.”
Listen to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood channel where every week Us editors break down the entertainment hottest news!