On Friday, it was reported that Donald Trump Jr had contracted COVID-19. A spokesperson for the family stated that he had no symptoms and would be in self-quarantine.
“The spokesman says Trump the Younger learned of his diagnosis earlier this week, had no symptoms, and was quarantined.”
On Saturday, President Donald Trump said his eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., is doing “very well” in quarantine after contracting the Coronavirus, according to the Associated Press.
If you remember, Donnie, Melania, and Barron Trump contracted the virus in October. Since then, Donnie has claimed that he is “immune” to the virus.
“I feel great. I feel perfect. I think this was a blessing from God that I had. That was a blessing in disguise.”
Donnie also said he would make the drug (Regeneron) that he took, which has not yet been approved by the government, for free to anyone who needed it.
Regeneron did not provide any details on how to do this, and said it has applied to the Food and Drug Administration for emergency clearance, according to the New York Times.
While explaining how much he was feeling better, he was adamant that this was a remedy.
“I call this treatment,” Mr. Trump said, also noting that everyone infected should receive the drug and it should be “free”.
He also mentioned that he will get it in hospitals as soon as possible.
COVID-19 has infected many people in the White House.