Tim Morto, a spokesman for President Donald Trump’s campaign, said Sunday that the media should ask Democratic challenger Joe Biden “red, flashing, stark” questions about allegations about his son Hunter Biden, “selling the right of access.”
Murtaugh noted that the Biden campaign did not deny the content of reports that Hunter Biden arranged meetings between his trading partners in Ukraine and China and with then-Vice President Biden.
The reports were based on emails allegedly discovered on an abandoned laptop computer at a Delaware repair shop, thus mentioned by New York Post And the Others; And emails Mutual Independently with Breitbart News by a former Hunter Biden partner.
Biden has reportedly met an advisor to the corrupt Ukrainian energy company Burisma. And with executives from the Chinese Entrepreneur Club (CEC), including Chinese billionaires and Communist Party loyalists.
Morto said the Biden campaign “does not dispute the veracity of these emails nor does it dispute that the laptops from which these emails came from” belong to Hunter Biden.
He said the emails showed Joe Biden lied when he said He said: “I never discussed, with my son or brother or anyone else, anything about their business. Period.”
Murtaugh added that Biden did not deny any of the allegations.
Just to be clear about what happened here:
Three days earlier, Fox News reported that Joe Biden had been identified as a financial benefactor in a deal struck between Hunter and a Chinese energy company linked to the Communist government.
His campaign did not deny it.
– Tim Murtaugh (@ TimMurtaugh) October 18, 2020
The only exception is saying that there is no such meeting [with Burisma] He appeared on Joe Biden’s official schedule at the time. This explanation is a joke, and it is embarrassing to the Biden campaign that this is the best they can do. “
He noted that Biden has a campaign Tell Politico It cannot be excluded that such a meeting may have taken place. And A. Transfer In Fox News about emails discussing 10% of a single deal allocated to someone called the “Big Man”.
Murtaugh also noted that the first time a major media reporter asked Biden about the allegations, Biden attacked him.
I asked Joe Biden: What’s your response to the NYPost story about your son, sir?
He called it a “smear campaign” and then he followed me. “I know you’ll ask. I have no response, it’s another smear campaign, right up your alley, these are the questions you always ask.” pic.twitter.com/Eo6VD4TqxD
Bo Erickson CBS (@BoKnowsNews) October 17, 2020
Even so, Murtaugh said, journalists covering the Biden campaign should ask him the following questions:
- Did Hunter leave that laptop at this Delaware fix fair?
- Does the laptop belong to Hunter Biden?
- Why a laptop grand jury summons [which was seized by the FBI for a grand jury]?
- Are the emails original?
- Have you ever met any of Hunter Biden’s foreign business partners?
- What did you talk about with Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s business partner and fellow board member, while you were playing golf? [as captured in a photo revealed last year]?
- Did you meet Vadim Pozharsky, Porsima CEO, at that meeting? [in 2015], As shown in the emails?
- Can you explain the 10% stake in the described Chinese energy company as private to you, as defined by Hunter and his business partners?
- Does Hunter Biden keep money for you?
- Would you make Hunter give him half of his income? [as alleged by former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, based on a text message purportedly found on the laptop]?
- Are you, as a candidate for president of the United States, hurt by the Chinese?
Murtu added that the efforts of Facebook and Twitter, the “Silicon Valley Mafia”, to “crush” the story, had “backfired on them, because it made it a much bigger story.”
He said if the mediator in the third debate did not raise the issue, President Trump would likely do so.
Joel Pollack is Senior Editor-at-Large for Breitbart News and Host Breitbart News Sunday At Sirius XM Patriot on Sunday evenings from 7 PM to 10 PM ET (4 PM to 7 PM PDT). His latest e-book is Trumpian Virtues: Lessons and the Legacy from Donald Trump’s Presidency. His last book, Red NovemberIt tells the story of the 2020 Democratic Presidential Primary from a conservative perspective. Recipient of the 2018 Robert Novak Graduate Journalism Fellowship. Follow him on Twitter at Embed a Tweet.